quinta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2009

Primeiras reacções a Avatar



Avatar foi exibido a uns poucos privilegiados da Imprensa e as primeiras reacções são bastante positivas.
O The Sun, jornal inglês diz: “The final battle scene is 20 minutes long and absolutely mind-blowing,” “It is overwhelming, and that is because you are emotionally tied up in the characters and the story.”
Alex Billington do FirstShowing: “James Cameron is a freakin’ genius! I can’t say much but wow, I loved it. Avatar was phenomenal, pretty much blew me away,”
Outras reacções via Twitter:

@petershall: “The AVATAR buzz is an understatement. That movie was unbelievable.”

@chasewhale: “Just finished AVATAR. Special effects were top notch. The movie ran a little long for my likings but I liked it!”

@comingsoonnet” “Okay, about Avatar?…. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Unbelievable… amazing.”

@MikePereira21: Was blown away by Avatar! For 150 minutes, I was a kid again. Thank you James Cameron! BTW, the groundbreaking 3D was mindblowing.”

@rejects: “I’m not supposed to talk about Avatar… That said, it was a spectacular experience. Like nothing I’ve seen before.”

@markwalters74: “Just saw AVATAR. Not allowed to talk about it yet. Not allowed to say how it’s an amazing visual feast, or that Jimmy C’s still got the gift.”

@dmann11: “Holy effing crap!!! Avatar was FREAKING AWESOME KICK ASS SWEET!!!!!”

@TheGate: “For the record ‘Avatar’ was worth the $400 million, and no it is not even remotely “vomit inducing”.


Dia 17, estreia mundial.É já para a semana!

Sem comentários: